Brampton Citizen Survey: What programs, services and information matter most to you?
BRAMPTON: Our 2017 Citizen Survey is about you… and how you feel about services the City provides. Knowing our communities is key to the City’s commitment to excellent customer service. We hope to hear from a wide range of Brampton citizens to better understand what’s important, where we can improve, and what we’re doing well.
- Respondents are asked to share their opinions on:
- The single-most important issue facing Brampton today
- Satisfaction about service types and ranges
- Customer service interactions
- Spending and taxes
- Impact of the Strategic Plan priorities to the community
The survey will be open July 6 – July 26. It will be available online at www.brampton.ca/citizen survey (use a mobile device too!) to Brampton residents 18 and older. The 15-minute survey is offered in English, French, Portuguese, Punjabi and Urdu. The City regularly surveys residents to better understand their priorities when it comes to municipal services.