Happy Dussehra 2020
Every year in the month of October/ November, we celebrate the end of nine-day long Hindu festival Navratri and Durga Puja. The auspicious day of Dussehra symbolizes the victory of good over evil. Devotees in India and across the world celebrate the festival by burning the effigies of Ravana, Kumbkarana and Meghanada with fireworks.
Let’s take a look at the date and Mahurat time of Dussehra:
Date: Sunday, October 25, 2020
Vijay Mahurat: 01:57 PM – 02:42 PM
Aparathna Puja Time: 01:12 PM – 03:27 PM
Dashami Tithi Begins: 07:41 AM on October 25, 2020
Dashami Tithi Ends: 09:00 AM on October 26, 2020
Amid the worldwide crisis of Covid-19, it will be difficult for all of us to celebrate the festival of light with the utmost enthusiasm. But what will be easy is to send lovable messages to our near and dear ones. So why not make them feel special this Dussehra by sending the top 10 WhatsApp, twitter and Facebook Vijayadashami messages.
- May the truth always win and good triumph over evil.
- May the Lord always bless you with wisdom and good health.
- May this Vijayadashami all the worries, problems and obstacles in your path of success get burned with the effigy of Ravana. May lord bless you with good health and wealth!
- May the demon in you always get defeated and the angel always controls your thoughts. Happy Dussehra!
- With the effigy of Ravana, burn all your worries also this Dussehra . Stay happy and make others happy.
- On this auspicious day as we celebrate velour and courage, the triumph of good over evil, I wish you success and happiness in everything you do!
- May you always stay happy and enjoy a healthy life. Wishing you and your family a very happy Dussehra!
- Let only positive and happy thoughts surround you and burn all the negativity with the effigy of Ravana. Have a great Vijayadashami!
- May your life take a new turn this Dussehra. And all your worries and sorrows get burned with the effigy of the Ravana!
With devotion, determination, and dedication Lord Ram won over the evil king Ravana. May you also conquer all your fear by following his path. happy Dussehra!
On the auspicious occasion of Vijaya Dashami, burn all your anger, greed, delusion, hatred and selfishness with the effigy of Ravana. Have a happy and prosperous Dussehra!