Coronavirus: What’s happening in Canada on Tuesday
What’s happening across Canada
Sask. premier refuses COVID-19 restrictions, says situation improving
- Saskatchewan continues sending COVID-19 patients to Ontario, with transfer total to hit 19 Wednesday.
- Union files grievance over Yukon government’s mandatory vaccine policy.
- He’s had 3 COVID-19 shots. So why does he have to isolate before seeing his Canadian grandkids?
- Vax Pass enforcement in P.E.I. to get stiffer beginning next week,
- Every Toronto public school to get access to take-home PCR tests by end of week.
- Group of federal employees launch fight against vaccine mandate.
- N.B. ‘clarifies’ 100% vaccination rate calculations.