Satish Kaushik Death: Woman Alleges Husband Killed Actor over Rs. 15 Crore Dispute

Team Parvasi – Inside

The death of veteran actor Satish Kaushik seems to be under the limelight due to allegations of foul play. The second wife of businessman Vikas Malu’s has alleged that her husband killed the actor in a dispute of Rs. 15 crores. According to a report, these allegations have been debunked by sources close to Delhi police and the actor’s family.

Satish Kaushik was pronounced dead during the early hours of March 9 at Fortis Hospital in Gurugram. According to a report, Kaushik was at a Holi party the night before at a farmhouse owned by businessman Vikas Malu. At 9:30 p.m., he went to sleep and at around 12 a.m., his health reportedly deteriorated. He then called his manager who rushed him to Fortis Hospital.

According to the postmortem report, the death was caused by cardiac arrest due to coronary artery blockage, which is associated with coronary artery diseases. He also had a history of hypertension and sugar, as per the police. However, a few days after the death of the actor, a team of police officers recovered some medicines from the farmhouse that were then sent for examination.

Now, according to the latest reports, the second wife of Vikas Malu has alleged that Kaushik was murdered by her husband over a dispute of Rs. 15 crores. “I have got a complaint registered in connection with Satish Ji’s death. He had come to my husband’s farmhouse for a party, where his health deteriorated. Some objectionable medicines have also been found from the farmhouse,” she reportedly told ANI.

Similar stories
1 of 1,279

Her complaint explained that Malu had borrowed Rs. 15 crore from Kaushik which he lost during the pandemic and was unwilling to pay Kaushik back. He then allegedly told his wife that he will “use blue pills and Russian girls to do away with Satish Kaushik.” Following these allegations, Delhi Police reportedly told ANI that an inquiry has been initiated into allegations of foul play and that an inspector-level officer from the South West district has been asked to probe the entire matter. She was also called to give her statement.

According to the report by ANI, she had complained earlier that Vikas Malu as well as his son “raped” her and she left his house in October 2022. On the other hand, the minor son of Malu had also filed a complaint against his father’s second wife under the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POSCO) Act.

Furthermore, Malu’s second wife also accused her husband of having connections with Dawood Ibrahim. “I have images of several people who used to visit our house regularly. Vikas himself told me that Anas, who used to come to our house, is Dawood Ibrahim’s son. Mustafa, another person who regularly came to our house, is also Dawood Ibrahim’s right-hand man.”

Notably, a report by ETimes citing sources close to Delhi police and Kaushik’s family states there was no foul play involved in the death of the 66-year-old actor. The source close to Delhi police said that the complaint by the woman cannot be verified but a final verdict can only be obtained once the police is able to confirm or deny the veracity of the complaint. Sources close to the family said that he died of cardiac arrest and that there was no foul play.

Vineet Washington

NEWS

You might also like More from author

Comments are closed.